Claim upto £3k funding for your office connectivity with superfast business broadband from Tidy IT
Tidy Technology Solutions are proud to be one of a few selected national suppliers that are offering grants of £3,000 for small businesses via the Government’s Superconnected Cities campaign.
Currently, businesses located in 50 cities throughout the UK are eligible for the funding. Each business can claim up to £3,000. Tidy can not only supply all types of broadband connectivity, but will work with you to discuss all of your options and to ensure that you are receiving the best and most appropriate speeds available to you, and that you maximise the value that you get from your funding.
The scheme is designed to be accessible for as many SME’s as possible; there a very few terms and conditions attached and no long term contracts to worry about. Any installation costs and any new hardware that may be required also qualify for the funding – so it is likely that you can achieve a significant broadband speed upgrade for your business with absolutely no capital outlay.
Upgrading your broadband brings real business benefits. A better connection can help you to boost your bottom line by:
- Increasing your profits by offering better services to more satisfied customers
- Improving your customers’ experience with quicker, communication and faster file-sharing thanks to higher upload and download speeds, especially for large files
- Reducing software and hardware costs by helping you switch to online data storage solutions
- Enhancing the way you communicate and collaborate through online video conference and cloud-based information sharing
- Future-proofing your business with the latest technology to meet your customers’ needs
The application process is simple and straightforward. We’ll give you all the options and do all the work for you. Hundreds of UK businesses are already benefitting from the vouchers scheme, contact Tidy today to make sure you are one of them.